If you are struggling to fill a legal form in, to understand a legal document or you don’t know what legal document you need, you can ask one of our Experts a question www.expertanswers.co.uk and you could have all the help you need at a fraction of the cost of seeing a high street solicitor.
We can provide you with template/precedent documents custom tailored to your particular circumstances.
We can assist you with the wording needed for individual sections of various legal forms.
Knowing what to put in the box and how to word it is very often half of the battle.
Listed below are some of the common types of documentation and processes that we are a ble to assist you with.
• Statutory Declaration
• Statutory Demand
• Set aside Statutory Demand
• Set aside County Court Judgement/CCJ
• Deed of Trust
• Particulars of Claim
• Witness Statements
• Statement of truth
• Statutory Declaration as to convictions (taxi drivers)
• Detailed report on documentation
• Detailed report on lease
• Change name deed
• Deed Poll
• Assistance with court forms and documents
• Letter writing and advice
• Confidentiality/Non-Disclosure Agreements
• Explaining solicitors and legal correspondence
• Review contracts/terms
• Review commercial lease
• Everything else legal
Please note, these are not standard documents in many cases, they would be individually tailored to your circumstances.
Looking for Answers? Ask Solicitors Online Now
Use the box below to put your question to a solicitor or barrister. You will usually have an answer back within minutes.